Sunday, April 5, 2009

Little Boys


I have to say if I am ever to have children I hope I have little boys. Now do not get me wrong I love little girls, but boys are so much fun. I am so blessed to have two close friends who each have two wonderful boys each. On Saturday I had such a great time playing soccer and Mario Kart with Grant and Benjamin. Today I was able to send the morning with Sam and Eli, then Sam came over and spent the day with me. We had a great time playing, doing the "Hot Dog" dance and hunting Easter eggs. I was even okay with him pelting me in the face with a tennis ball. I would love a little girl, but I would have so much fun with little boys.



Sam was trying to make the face like the SpiderMan egg.


Sam thought it was so funny to throw the tennis ball and try t hit me in the face...it was funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment