Saturday, March 28, 2009

Playhouse Disney

I really did have an exciting week, but I have had a busy weekend. On Thursday night I went to Hamilton for a funeral visitation. It was nice to see people, but of course a sad occasion. On Friday I took off early and went with Flori, Sam and Eli to Huntsville. We had lunch at Atlanta bread company then went to the VBC to see Disney Playhouse Live. We got to see Mickey and friends, Pooh, Little Einstein's and Handy Manny. Sam really enjoyed it..well until the end when he wasn't happy about leaving without all the toys. Eli had a nice time and of course I think Flori and I had fun too. Here are a few pictures to highlight our trip (may put up more later)
Oaky so I stole this picture from the Clark's, but I am sure they will not mind:)
I got Sam a Handy Manny hat, but he insisted on wearing it backwards. I think he will enjoy the hat more after the show's excitement wears off and he has his tools with him.

Eli seemed to like the Mickey hat. My mom says it looks like Baby Mario's hat on Mario Kart.

On Saturday I enjoyed spending the day with Tracy, Grant and Benjamin I do think i have realized my age after playing on the playground for a couple of hours. It was fun doing flips and playing on the equipment at the time, but today I am a little sore. It had been a while since we all spent the day hanging out, so I really enjoyed playing with the boys.
I think I am going to be one tired chic come Monday morning. I will have to get some rest before Fridays' Kid's Night Out. I am truly blessed to be able to have such wonderful friends who I get to spend time with and especially the chance to spend time with their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment