Monday, June 15, 2009

Think Pink Bunco

Okay so it took me a week to actually post about it, but last Monday was my turn to host bunco. Since the 3 Day Walk is such a big part of my life this year I decided to have a "pink" themed bunco. Read carefully...I cooked...that is what I said...I cooked all pink food. We had pasta with pink sauce, shrimp, bread with pink butter, fruit (in the red pink color) with pink fruit dip, and of course a version of strawberry cake. The decorations were all pink...not "blush and bashful" but light pink. All of my prizes were things that donate money to breast cancer research. I think everyone had a great time...we always do. Everyone won went home with some kind of prize, so that is always a great night!1 Also a big thanks to all my bunco ladies for helping me reach my goal to walk 60 miles in Atlanta!!!!


May be I should have taken pictures of the food, but I doat least have some witnesses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment