Saturday, November 7, 2009

Been A While

Okay, so it has been quite a while...almost six months since I have posted. I wish I could say I was so busy I did not have time, but mainly just too lazy to take the time. I also rarely ever use my laptop since I can just use my iPod touch. I did get some kind of virus on my computer over the summer, so that is when I just gave up posting. I did finally take the time to clear up the virus, but truthfully since then I have been busy

I had a nice relaxing summer. I truly enjoyed teaching for the Extended School Year (ESY) program. I got to continue working with a few students and I also got to meet some wonderful new children. It was only a couple of days a week for one month, but it was a great experience. I hope I am fortunate enough to do it again.

I did not go anywhere on vacation, but instead I got some much needed rest at home. I filled my days with hanging out with some of my favorite boys...Grant, Benjamin, Sam and Eli. I truly enjoyed the week Grant and Benjamin spent at the house while Tracy did AMSTI. These guys are getting older so I know it will not be long until they aren't going to want to hang out with me as much. then there is Sam and Eli who are just getting old to have lots of fun. I loved the incident this summer with Sam at the playground...priceless.
I also spent some time fundraising and training with the Fighting Falcons , but I will get into that later. I guess IA m the weird one because I was glad when it came time to start back to school. I always love the beginning of a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment