Sunday, February 26, 2012

Life Happened

Too much has happened this year to even consider recapping. In 2011 I turned the big 3-0 so the reality of getting older has set in and the reality of feeling old is a hard pill to swallow...I choke on it multiple times a day.
I am still a health but exercising freak but knees have almost put my running shoes on the shelf. The big turn around this past year was I got my parents on board and the two of them lost around a total of 100lbs. My mom turned 50 so she lost 50. Hopefully we all gained a few years of life!
I am still doing the same job and I love it more now than ever. The start of this school year was difficult but that just helps me see the progress. I have lots of new children and I love them dearly. For new readers I will explain that I don't talk about my job for confidentiality reasons but it is a big part of my life because of my coworkers and especially my children.
As I mentioned I am loving the iPad. My apps keep me buys from words with friends to my biggest life changer Pinterest. I learn something new every day and get lots of great ideas. More to come in future posts.
I tried to spend this past year being present in my life. 2010 was spent filling voids left behind so I made the effort to spend more time just being present and no blogging and really not much picture taking. One day I may forget it all but for now I am just keeping those memories within.

No comments:

Post a Comment