Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Huckabee


While I was waiting in line Sunday to get my wristband to see Sarah Palin the BAM people gave me a number to see some guy named Mike Huckabee. Some of you may have heard of him.
Sarah was the top priority, but I will blog about her later. I will just say after a long morning we had lunch then headed back to Books a Million to find a spot to wait for Mike Huckabee. When they passed out our line numbers somehow I got 196 but my parents were 272-3, so we decided to just let my dad go through and my mom and I stood back to take pictures. My dad was more excited about it, so we thought he should go. The place was full, but nothing like it was going to be the next day. My mom and I were able to get a spot right near the signing area so we could get some good shots. I was right beside the area to get close ups. While we waited we met all kinds of people. It was neat to get to talk with people and hear their stories.
Once the line started it didn't take anytime for my dad to get his book signed. I can't at all tell what the signature says, but oh well at least we have some photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment