Monday, September 6, 2010

NYC in Spring

This past April I made the trip to one of my favorite cities!!! I absolutely LOVE NYC!!! I never miss an opportunity to go to the Big Apple. My cousin Hudson was playing with his high school band at Carnegie Hall. The trip crew consists of Tim, Pam, Hudson, Bailey, Mrs. Real, Toni, my mom, and of course me. I will not get into all the details, but I will say we had a wonderful time I never get tired of seeing the sites in New York. We were only there for a short time so we had to cram a lot in like four days.
We traveled by plane, boat, subway, taxi, rickshaw (via bike) and bus. The harbor cruise took us ALL around the island. The tour guide and boat were part of the Hudson plane crash recovery, so he had fascinating stories to tell. We used the tour bus to travel each day because it ended up being the cheapest to get around town teh quickest each day. We went in one direction each day. Great food consisted of Fiorellas, Roxy, Mickey Matnles, street food, great maret for bfast each day, Magnolia Baery and of course Serendipity. We saw Mary Poppins on Broadway, did some major shopping and walked our feet off. There are so many things to talk about and so little time.
I will include a few pictures but the main group them can be found on my facebook page. Hope you enjoy!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment