Monday, September 6, 2010

The Walk

After some ups and downs with teammates, fundraising and training I am participating in the 2010 Atlanta Susan G. Komen 3 Day for the Cure. This event is a wonderful experience and I could nto pass it up again. Nt to get into drama I will just say things are a go. I am going to really need to get into my training. It seems I have aged some since last year or I am getting out of shape. I seem to have a lot more aches and pains. The fundraising is going well. We are over halfway thee. We have a few events to do, so hopefully we will be finished soon. My teammate is Flori Sweatt. I should have started with her from the beginning, but that is hindsight. I am really excited for the event. I can not believe it is almost here. I am sure I will be talking about it more in teh next few weeks!!
Our team is "Two Pink chicks" The following is the back of one of our t-shirt we sole to raise $$

No comments:

Post a Comment