Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pink or Blue...I Knew!!!!


The day after my Tacky Christmas Bunco we had a Pink or Blue Party at school. My friend Susan Meyer is having a baby. Now to say everyone at the Edge is excited is an understatement. We are all over the moon. Now we also like to have a party for any occasion, so we had to have one the day she found boy or girl?

Most of us had some inclination from the start. I will admit you know me I was PINK from the start, but the morning of I almost talked myself into a little blue. Everything is a competition for me, so you know I had to have the winning color on. We were going to have a color themed party and honestly I should have taken a picture of that, but oh well. We did have a few pink and blue items but we didn't care as long as there was food to eat. We all had a great time that day....but yes Pink won out.

Susan is having a little girl. All along I have called her "lil' Meyer" so I am hoping for a Lilly Meyer, but I guess the parents should name her. We got one picture in of our crew in our color choices...thanks to one of our students. Too bad Jeff had already left (he didn't want to be seen in his pink...haha)

From the left: Me, Kim, Emily, Susan, Lisa, Juanita and Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment