Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow 2.0

I am actually finishing this post a month after the big snow, but I am so done with snow by now. I cringe at the thought of the weather forecast even predicting it. I think I now realize how people in the North feel. Granted at first I loved the snow. I wanted to be out playing in it like some little kid, but now I just want warmer weather!!
I have to admit that this particular snowpocolypse as they were calling it was the most snow I had actually seen in the South. It was so cool walking around measuring all the different surfaces. My yard saw any where from 9-11 inches. This snow stayed around for over a week, It was a little weird seeing grass after that long time, but I can only imagine having it for moths on end. Okay I will leave the rest up to the pictures




My first impressions of the snow!!



Heidi loved it...Stuart at first not so much!!!

The Edge Snowman
The snow was fun but I am not sad to see the winter weather end. You can find more pictures on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment