Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tacky Chirstmas Bunco

Every (supposed to be) second Thursday of the month I play Bunco with some of the most wonderful ladies. We always have a such a great time. I know I have blogged about it some in the past. Anyway December was my month to host. Not all Bunco groups do this, but we usually have some sort of theme. .IT could be basic with not a lot of frills or it could be all out. For my Bunco we had Tacky Christmas.
Our food was not themed this time...this time of year is way to hectic or me to learn some new recipe...well scratch that any time of the year is bad for that. Our losers bag consisted of any type of tacky Christmas gift...I brought a fruit cake to go in. We also had to dress in our tacky Christmas sweaters or other attire...I think Lynn won with the stirrup pants and Santa Sweater. Not everyone could make it, but we were lucky enough to have Amber's friend, Laura Hall play with us. Turns out I have a couple of connections with her and enjoyed meeting her. My dad took a quick pic of us all before everyone left...sorry for all the funky looking eyes.

I look the scariest so the rest of you can't complain too much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment