Thursday, January 8, 2009

Airborne

Okay, so I said I would talk about things that I can't live without...well that includes Airborne. Some of you may feel like it would never work or have even had a bad experience with it, but for me I can not go a work day without it. I have tried all the flavors, but have to stick with the zesty orange. I take my Airborne with warm water to keep from having a chalky taste. I have also tried other brands and it seems that no other can compare with it. You ask well does it work? I will say this much. I have in five years taken one sick day and it was before Airborne. I have had other days off and I have went to work feeling a little under the weather, but I have to say it absolutely works for me. I have only had one side effect. I guess it was four years ago and I had been taking my Airborne and vitamins when I decided to up my vitamin C. I had a little girl who cut the top of my finger tip off with a pair of scissors and I literally thought I would never stop bleeding. Come to find out all the vitamin C had thinned my blood. If you ever decide to take it make sure you are not taking too much of the vitamins that it includes. All I have to say is I was the second grade teacher who invented it.

No comments:

Post a Comment