Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Blog

Well I decided to take the plunge and start my own blog. I do not know how many people will actualy be interested in reading it, but at least it will give me the chance to express some thoughts. I wish I could say that my posts will be of some relevance, but most likely they will just be ramblings of what I am thinking about that day. I love reading some of your blogs. Most of the blogs that I read are about friends and their new families, some of you who are in the military, those who are involved in mission work and of course you guys that are like me and just sometimes need a place to vent.
I would like to say that I will post each day, but once schol starts back and I get in my routine who knows what will happen. In the beginning, I hope to let everyone in on what I am up to in my life. I also hope to just discuss people, places ot things that I find important and useful. I will admit though I have privacy issues, so I may not always use peson's real name (especially when it comes to children I work with).
Most of my posts will be biographical, but sometimes I may just want to share my thoughts on some certain topic. I hope you all remember that these are just my opinions. You are entitled to your own opinions and hey if you do not agree with mine then feel free to let me know. I hope to see both positive and negative feedback. I will also be the first to tell you that I am a decent speller, but an awful typist. I have thing for grammar, but I really do not always have time for proofreading. With that said, I know I wlll have plenty of typos and hopefully I wil catch them, but sorry if I do not.
Again, I hope you all enjoy reading my random thoughts. Sometimes I may surprise you, but please do not be easily offended. I am very sarcastic, but sometimes I will show my heart when it comes to certain issues. Hope you will all come back and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment