Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Thoughts

When I started to do this blog my intent was to try to post each day or for that matter every couple of days...obviously that has not happened. It definitely is not because I do not have something random to ramble on about. I wish I would admit that most people would not want to hear about my rambling, but I really do not care because honestly I need to rant sometimes. My problem is I am too lazy too type. I get in at night and I just want to crash. I am like an old lady I get home, it is dark outside so I put my pajamas on and relax until I fall asleep (which does not take very long). I have so many things I want to rant about now, but I do not want to hurt any one's feelings, so I am keeping them out of the blog.

Before I go any further I do want to say thank you to all of you who responded about Charlotte's blog. Also to many of you who passed it along to your friends and all of you who have visited her site. It is so amazing how many lives she has really impacted.

Okay so back to my randomness. I got to thinking about what I should blog about and it hit me that the title of my blog is Lacey's Randomness, so I think in the month of February I am going to try (we'll see) to write about something random about me. Recently the big thing on facebook was to forward 25 random things about yourself, so I hope to use those 25 and add a few to complete one month of random thoughts. I am sure most of you will be bored of it, but who knows maybe someone will find it interesting. I hope many f you will come back next week and see what off the wall topic I will choose to talk about each day. For now I am off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your randomness! It's your blog, so ramble and rant if you want to!:) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete