Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Weekend

Yes, you all read correctly. I spent the weekend with my family. I know I prefer those long weekends hanging out at home and I rarely actually attend family events, but I did it this weekend. The weekend started when Stuart, Constance (my cousin) and Luke came up to hang out in Florence for a few days. The girls went to see Bride Wars...which I recommend if you have not seen, Friday night. Saturday we did not want to do too much so we rode out to Waterloo. Now my mother has an obsession about going out there to look at eagles, but in my almost six years living in Florence I had never been out there. It is definitely a beautiful place. Finally, today we all, well actually only 16 of the 21 of us, went to church with my grandad. He attends a small church in the middle of nowhere Marion/Winston? County. We doubled the attendance today. It was a nice afternoon. I can handle that every so often and can you all believe that it was not even a holiday. I will admit I did have a great weekend, but I definitely did not get any
rest
.

This is Luke in downtown Waterloo.

My mom is STILL trying to learn how to take pictures.
For anyone who knows my family knows that these boys are the closest Karen might ever get to grandchildren. On the way home from Waterloo she decided she could not make it home to the bathroom and we HAD to stop at Sunset Beach (between Waterloo and Florence). Well of course Sam and Eli live there. Sam is eating his hamburger. Again my mom's photography is not the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment