Friday, February 20, 2009

Brrrr!!!!!!

I am a wimp! I hate cold weather. I am terribly cold-natured, so cold to me is anything below say 55. I hate it even more when it has been really warm (like last week) then it turns off cold (Like this week). That just puts me in a bad mood. Why? because it makes my body ache from tensing up and because I have to wear so many layers to keep warm. When it is cold I can not live without my Cuddle Dud (BTW...great product). I love warm clothes and turtle necks, but I guess I get so mad when the sun is shining so bright, but it is so cold you do not even want to open your eyes.
I have spent some time in some really cold places, but I think the dampness of the cold in the South is what makes it so unbearable. You know some places it could even be colder, but it is a dry cold. I guess thank goodness I do not live somewhere too cold and that Spring is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment