Friday, February 27, 2009

Goin' Somwhere?

You would not know it right now, because I am a homebody these days, but I love to travel. I have been to over half the states in the Us, parts of Mexico and a few provinces in Canada. I truly desire to travel all over Europe, so I hope that the Lord has that in store for me.
At a young age the Smoky Mountains and Florida's coasts were where I spent my summers. As I grew up I began to travel the Southeast. I had a few trips with school that enabled me to some wonderful historical sites. I have been fortunate to travel with many friends. Some families vacations will forever leave lasting impressions on my life. While my father worked for Woodmen of the World we were able to travel to so many great laces: Seattle, Vegas, New York and California. I truly enjoyed my road trip up the California coast with my parents a couple of years ago. I took some adventurous road trips with friends in college. I also can't forget that long trip to Canada and I even got college credit for it. It was also in college that I learned flying was so much easier than some of those long family road trips.
I have traveled with some great companions, but it is true what they say about not knowing someone until you have traveled with them. Lindsey and I can tell tales of some interesting trips. In recent years, since California, I have not traveled much. I hope t get back to it soon. I miss not having been to New York in a few years. I wish to see some old friends. I do hope to get Europe. I want to see everything form east to west in that continent . I always said I wanted to get married over there..who knows about that one. Laugh all you want but I am totally serious about my previous blog on taking the summer to watch baseball all over the country.
Never miss the chance to travel. Every trip can provide a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment