Monday, February 9, 2009

Secret Hiding Place

I love dark chocolate! I really do not care if it is just a solid piece or filled with caramel, or black currant. Now I do not believe Hershey's special dark is really dark chocolate. I prefer Dove, Ghiradelli, Starbucks and of course Target's Choxie. My new favorite is raspberry filled. The one thing I have a problem with is sharing. I try not to buy much of it on my own, but occasionally I receive it for gits. You know most people might put it out for others to try..not me, mine goes in the closet. If someone really wanted to go get it I guess they could, but I dare you to try it. I mean seriously I share all that milk chocolate stuff they call candy ,so don't you dare go after my dark chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I can even go for the 80% sometimes, although I prefer 70%.

    ReplyDelete