Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pajama Saturday

When I was college is when I think this started, but I love hanging out in my pajamas on Saturday. I had quit it for a while, but it seems ever since Christmas it has become a habit again. I knew when the weather gets warmer it will all change.
Some Saturdays I stay in my pajamas and work around the house only to shower and change back into another pair of pajamas. Other Saturdays I might change and go for a walk only to shower and get back into a pair of pajamas. I guess when I read Claire's 25 Random Things on Facebook it brought me back to thinking about pajama Saturday.
It is so nice to just hang out and not worry about getting out. Most of the time I catch up on my recorded TV, watch TV Land, catch some of my favorite movies on TV, read, blog, play Mario Kart or just take a nap. I do sometimes to housework, pay bills and balance the checkbook. Now I do not mind getting out, but when it is cold or raining outside I like just staying in and relaxing. When Spring comes I will miss my days of lounging around, but hey there is always my Summer days of laying out in the hammock for hours at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment