Thursday, February 5, 2009

Coca Cola

What can say except that my days are much nicer if I have had my fix of Coke. It is funny that I chose to write about this because some of the things may not apply this week because I have not actually had any coke this week (the cold has drawn me closer to my coffee addiction). I guess if you do not know me you are beginning to think I am a caffeine addict...really I am not.
Now over the years I have a had a thing for me kinds of soda and I have even gone without any for long periods of time. If I remember correct I fell hard for Coke in college. I had been a fan of diet, but the vanilla variety later lured me to the classic version. You know it was also in college that I made my first visit to the World of Coke. If you have never been it is a cool trip. Sadly, I have been unable to visit the new one, but I had some good memories with Lindsey, Jessica, Nick and Landon at the last one. I'll never forget the taste testing.
These days I have to have at least 6 ounces a day from a bottle. I try to stay away from the cans, but sometimes I have to have one right then and I will take whatever. I do want to say I am not like my mother or Susan in that I will kill someone if I have not had my coke (in their case diet coke). Like I said I have made it this whole week without one.
What is my attraction to Coke? I can not answer that except I like the taste and I have to have it. Addicted...maybe...in love...yes.

1 comment:

  1. Don'f forget about the good ole days of Strawberry Sunkist at Maywood! I think your addiction started then...lol!

    ReplyDelete