Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pancakes

I absolutely LOVE pancakes. Now I will go months at a time without eating them, but they are still one of my favorite foods. Funny thing though...I really do not like syrup. If I am home I just eat plain pancakes, even no butter. On the other hand if I am out say at Cracker Barrel (like I was this evening) then I have to have blackberries and whip cream. I also like chocolate chips, blueberries, well anything. I am in some ways glad we do not have an IHOP because I would be as big as a house. I will admit I was a little "j" that my parents went to IHOP in Huntsville last week and didn't even consider how I would feel about that. I may be small and one day it might catch up with me,but I I can put away the food especially pancakes. I doubt I will eat much at all tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment