Wednesday, February 18, 2009

T-Shirts

I love tee shirts!! I do not get to wear them a whole lot, but the more worn the better. I mean when I wear one out I do try to wear ones that do not look too bad. It is a different story when I am at home. The more holes and faded the better. I sleep in some that are so tattered I cross my fingers they will not fall apart in the next wash cycle. I have shirts from years back. I even keep a lot in a big Rubbermaid. They are mostly ones especially made for high school or college events. I have lots of pep rally shirts that the girls made on Thursday nights during football season. I also used to collect Hard Rock shirts from everywhere I have been. Now I am real big on Life is Good shirts. I have several of the same shirt in a Rain Forest Cafe style (frog on the fronts with a gorilla on the back..it was a kids shirt). On another note I like them to fit well, I can not stand baggy tee shirts. I am also all about free or cheap tee shirts. I wish I could spend everyday in jeans and a t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment