Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting the Job Done

Okay so this posting a random thing everyday in the month of February is beginning to get to me, but if I say I am going to to do something then I am going to do everything in my power to do it. Hey there is a random thought I am persistent or ambitious one you decide. I think I am ambitious about a lot of things when it comes to accomplishing things people think I may not can do. I think I am persistent about things that I know are easy to accomplish even if I do not want to them...i.e. posting each day. (You know the only reason I chose Feb. was because it was the shortest month. I do think there is anything wrong with being persistent or ambitious. I think those are qualities we should strive for and teach our children. I guess maybe persistence could get you in trouble sometimes, because you know some persistent people can get on my nerves when they will not back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment