Friday, February 6, 2009

DVD's'R Me

I reflected on this a little in my You've Got Mail blog, but I must admit I own a few to many DVDs I used to own a lot of VHS tapes, but I have almost re bought them all on DVD. I really try not to spend a lot on them unless it is a movie that I really want then I buy it the day it is released. I do not have a certain genre. I have lots of all kinds except maybe horror movies. I am a girl so of course I have a variety of romantic comedies, but I really like comedies. One thing I really love is sports movies. I have lots of them.
My favorite memory concerning my collection is while in college Elizabeth and I had a really nice collection between the two of us so naturally people wanted to borrow our movies. The thing they did not bargain for was close to the end of the semester we sent out invoices to people who had not returned them.
One final note on my DVD is collection that you might find amusing is that I really do not watch many of the movies. I want to try to get better about it, but most of the time I watch then once and it may take years before I watch again. You might say that is a waste of money and I totally agree except who knows I might really get my mind on watching a certain movie and I want to have it available right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment