Friday, February 13, 2009

My Car

Okay so I absolutely love me some Mario Kart on the Wii. I could talk about a lot of other things on the Wii, but MK is what I am obsessed with. If I do actually have free time to play then I pick up my wheel and hit the track. I always look forward to the weekend because that is when I can play for hours if I feel like it. I do love to play with other people on the VS. mode, but it seems no one can contend with me very well...okay so Mar-mar does okay. I am not really that big on the battles, so I am sure anyone could beat me on it. I mainly just enjoy doing the Grand Prix. It took me a couple of months to beat the game (since I rarely get to lay during the week). Now I am just trying to get triple stars on each cup. I have also discovered the WFC. This is the Internet version of the game. I like getting to play people around the globe. I cant wait until I set it up so I can play my "friends."
Now when it comes to cars I like a lot of them. I do not necessarily choose the car or motorcycle depending on what track. I just choose what I like. Generally i play with Yoshi and his little blooper car or dolphin dasher, but I love the little card and bikes too. Most of the time i do not play much with the bigger karts. I do admit I have not won all the characters, but it is mainly because I have to keep playing.
I do like playing all kinds of video games and since i am competitive I like to win. I guess maybe I like driving the cars so much because I do not drive , so it gives me a chance to "get behind the wheel." After talking about this so much I think I am off to go see what's going on in Mario Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment