Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Another tradition I left off is Black Friday shopping..well okay so maybe I mentioned the planning, but now we are to the event itself!

You ask why I am I thankful, well now that I am finished I can reflect on it better. I enjoy the day. IT is high pressure and craziness, but it is one of those family traditions. I enjoy going with my mother. Of course I am totally there for the Target shopping.
This year Bailey and Toni came up to go with us. We were at Target in the rain at $ a.m. We ran in and began loading up on everything we needed. I always go for the DVDs, my mom gets whatever and Toni..she probably doesn't know what she bought. We got some pretty good deals. Once I finish shopping for myself I am the buggy holder. Next we headed to Kohl''s where we got ripped on rebate junk, but I am so OCD...my stuff is already in the mail. After grabbing some bfast we headed to the mall. Okay so maybe I should have just gone to bed, but I finally got a second wind. I almost went off on a kiosk lady, but I got the holiday spirit and walked off. Our final stop was Hobby Lobby where Bailey and I got what we needed and went to the car. After getting lunch we finally made it home. I have showered and now I am off to take a nap. Who knows chances are I may go back out to Target because I already have stuff to return that I realized I actually don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment