Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Electricity


Okay so I am not feeling well tonight, so short post..think fast. You know that Ben Franklin was a pretty smart inventor. without him we might not have a lot of things. Yeah okay someone would have eventually put a key to lightning, but let's give credit where credit is due.

You better believe I am thankful for electricity. You are too when the power goes out!! I can't imagine living by lamp our nothing at all.

I know some of you are laughing at the post, but some are laughing because I am the biggest fan of the dark. I will sit in a house with only the TV on. I go around turning off lights all the time. If a room is empty then out goes the light. Maybe it goes back to Earth Day my birthday concept. I am all about going green, but when I want to turn a light on I am thankful for Ben Franklin and electricity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment