Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Faith

No other relationships would exist if we didn't have a relationship with God. Today I am not going to give a personal testimony, but rather acknowledge that without God nothing is possible. My relationship with the Father is often affected. This only because I take Him for granted and think in an earthly way instead of a spiritual. Romans 8:28 is one of my favorite verses..."all things work together for the good to them that love the Lord who are called according to His purpose." My faith may waiver but there is not doubt that I believe without God nothing is possible. Prayer is definitely the best problem solver as long as we remember God answers according to His will. Our faith should be the foundation that builds all of our relationships. I am truly blessed by my relationship with the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment