Friday, November 19, 2010

Stuart and All Those Before Him



Laugh all you want..but yes I am thankful for my dog. If you do not have a family dog then you have no idea how important they are. Stuart is one of the smarted pets around, probably even smarter than quite a few adults. He never lets me down and is there when no one else is around.
I have had quite a few pets from dogs, rabbits, birds, fish and yes even a kitten . As a child all my pets rhymed. From my first dog Scruffy to Sluffy & Gruffy. Those two were my protectors. Wherever I played outside they were there to sit and wait to walk me home. Sluffy was around my entire childhood. he suffered for me all the time. Then there were the birds muffy and buffy. The rabbits fluffy and puffy. Okay I bored after awhile. I thought my two favorite dogs would have been Forrest and Jenny but who knew sibling dogs could reproduce so many puppies!!! Dalmatians were my number one dogs as I got older Chip and Noah kept all the birds out of the yard. Now I realize I had no idea what a pet was until little Stuart came along. He even made my mother fall in love with him.
For those of you who know us know Stuart is top dog at our house. Whatever he wants he gets. He has no idea what a dog eat dog world means

I wish I would have had time to drag out more pet pics, but I thought I would at least include my first dog Scruffy, who unfortunately I thought was a minihorse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment