Monday, November 1, 2010

November

November....a time of thanksgiving from our veterans to the holiday we associate November with the most...Thanksgiving Day!! I can guarantee my blogspot in not read very often by too many people, but this November I would like to reflect upon the things I am most thankful for. Even if I do not get very many hits...I will at least have been able to put my thoughts down. Also I am not the best at blogging, so I will cross my fingers that I actually finish the entire month!!!
I will not lie, this year I have not always been aware of how blessed I truly am. We often let life get in the way and forget to thank God for our many blessing or even for that matter thank those who are such an important part of our lives. We are not guaranteed tomorrow, so each of us must remember to give thanks where thanks is due.
My initial plan is to each day blog about something I am thankful for. I hope each day is something worthwhile, but as the month goes on I may find that I am running out of thought provoking blogs and resort to being thankful for things only I can appreciate. Even the little things count. I will sometimes start with a blog and gradually refine the topic over a period of days. I want to remember so many people who have been such a big part of my life, so I pray I do not leave anyone out. Often for their own privacy's sake I may not go into detail about specifics. I may air my business online for the world to read, but it is unfair for me to get other people too involved.
I encourage you all to continue reading each day in the hope that you begin to count your own blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment