Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Makeup and Hair Color

Okay I needed a break from relationships. I needed to lighten thing up...in a manner of speaking. call me vain if you wish...Charlotte would have, but I am thankful for my makeup and hair color. There was a time in my life that I wold not have gone out of the house without my makeup and for that matter would have died if my hair color was not perfect. I have mellowed over the last few years. Most Saturdays you will find me without makeup, in public no less. When I get home from work that is the first thing I do is take that stuff off. Now I will admit I need it, but I am not ashamed without it any more.
Again I used to have my hair just so. When I was little the ponytail was the way to go. If my motehr didn't get it placed on my head just so then WW3 usually broke out. Even up until the last few years I didn't g anywhere without washing and fixing my hair. Today I wold rather be in a ball cap and ponytail then spend time drying my hair. On the other hand I am a fanatic about my hair color. Some people my age begin to worry about gray..not in my family the growing problem is hair darkening. My grandad hardly has a gray hair at 70. My financial state does not allow me to color my hair as often as I think it needs it, but then again I would do it biweekly, so whose does.
It may be vain to be thankful for such silly things, but seriously you all just as thankful for these items as I am. You just may not be as quick to admit it to the WWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment