Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunny November Saturdays

It is so hard to believe that today on November 20 it is 70 degrees. We may be in for a harsh winter but we have hardly had a fall. I will admit I am thankful all the changing of the seasons and what promise they bring: snow in winter, growth in spring, lazy days in summer and the beautiful fall days. I hate we have missed fall this year because it is one of my favorite seasons...yes even a colorblind girl can appreciate the beauty of fall.

I love the clothes, football changing of colors and everything fall brings. I will admit though that I enjoyed the weather today. I am not a fan of this back and forth weather change with very little rain, but we have to be tankful for what we have at the moment.

today in the warm weather I pulled out all the Christmas decorations and my mother decorated the house. She loves Christmas so I just cooperate as much as possible. so as we get ready for thanksgiving during this warm and possible rainy week...inside the Sewell home it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment