Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the last day

I won't lie I am glad this is the last day for counting my blessings. I must admit it was difficult to always come up with something that I felt people would be interested in reading. I could list things all day long, but you might not find them blog worthy.
This has been such a wonderful month. I have enjoyed looking back at "old times' and thinking about the wonderful people from my past. I am glad that I also could share with those I love how important they are. I hope that you have found at least one blog that you connected with.
Who knows why I always commit myself to blogging a solid month then forget to log on for months..maybe I must just drop a line every week or so. May you all enjoy your holiday season...remember count your blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment